L.A.M. Index du Forum

L.A.M. Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How To Delete Company Facebook Account

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L.A.M. Index du Forum -> Divers -> Les Fêtes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yavankaff
Invité

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Delete Company Facebook Account Répondre en citant

How To Delete Company Facebook Account
> DOWNLOAD

Business Planning & Strategy. Kettunen thanks :DD Nina S. 3 Click Manage Pages. 6 Click Remove Page. You need to use Facebook as your (fan) Page and look at the Page settings. Running a Business. Business Models & Organizational Structure. 7 Tap General. Click the pencil icon to edit. You dont have to use the personal profile; just use it to log in and then create a new Page from within that account. 5 Click Settings. You may also see the page you wish to delete at the top of the Pages menu.[1] 4 Click the page you wish to delete. Click the Unpublish Page radio button and then click Save Changes. Business Models & Organizational Structure. I update the tutorial regularly. 4 Tap the page you wish to delete. How do I deactivate my account?You can deactivate your account temporarily and choose to come back whenever you want.To deactivate your account: Click at the top right of any Facebook page Select SettingsClick General in the left columnChoose Manage your account and then scroll down to click Deactivate your accountIf you deactivate, your account your profile wont be visible to other people on Facebook and people wont be able to search for you. So I deleted it and thought all was well. If youre planning to give the page you create the name of your B&B and your current page already uses that name, Facebook will not allow you to use that same web address (which they also call username). If you'd like to permanently delete your account with no option for recovery, please contact us.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. 2 Click the Pages menu. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. 8 Tap "Permanently delete [page name]". 6 Tap Edit Settings. Laura Christianson Katherine, Its still there. Is this article up to date? Yes No Cookies make wikiHow better. Your Facebook page should now be gone! You're helping people by reading wikiHow wikiHow's mission is to help people learn, and we really hope this article helped you. 5 Tap the horizontal . Do you want to write about this topic? Start writing "How to manently Delete a Facebook Account" now. Good luck! Gewrgio Hi Laura! I recently turned my personal facebook account into a business page. what I should to do? please help me mahboobe I had deleted my account, in last year but I want to use it again. Business Planning & Strategy. Laura Christianson Sorry I cant help. About This Article How helpful is this? Co-authors: 10 Updated: Views:514,844 Quick Tips Related ArticlesHow to Delete a Facebook Fan PageHow to See Who Views Your Facebook ProfileHow to Look at a Facebook Profile Without Signing UpHow to View a Blocked Facebook Account . Business Technology & Customer Support. Powered by Mediawiki. Page Visibility is the second item listed in the General Settings. Powered by Mediawiki. If anyone knows how long Facebook holds on to the usernames of deleted pages, please share that info 5a02188284
download 2in1 facebookfacebook zynga poker hack freelove question quotes for facebookdownload facebook for pc windowswordpress plugin facebook image sharexcode login with facebook100 real facebook hackmake new email id for facebookhow to logout of facebook on xperia stools to increase facebook page likes

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L.A.M. Index du Forum -> Divers -> Les Fêtes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template BBR2 created by revaz